Best Indian Restaurants in Mauritius
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mauritius team
Indian cuisine is well known for its spicy and tasty food. There are many different styles of Indian cuisine in Mauritius as the Hindus in Mauritius came from different parts of India during colonisation.
With its various regional differences ranging from Northern to Southern Indian cuisine, the restaurants offer the traditional curries and 'tandoories', rice, 'naan' breads or 'rotis'. Indian restaurants are especially popular among vegetarians because of their wide range of vegetarian dishes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Full-Day Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs & BBQ
- Mauritius: Le Morne Mountain Guided Sunrise Hike and Climb
- Mauritius: Bois Cheri, Saint Aubin & La Vanille Nature Park
- Port Louis: Private Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Mauritius: Gris Gris Beach & Mamzelle Waterfall Guided Tour