Best Creole Restaurants in Chamouny
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mauritius team
The Creole cuisine in Mauritius has many similarities to the cuisine of the Caribbean, Louisiana and other islands in the Indian Ocean.
Commonly used ingredients in Creole cuisine are tomato, garlic, onion, ginger and a variation of herbs & spices native to the various regions. The chefs usually use the island's local seafood products making Creole cuisine a great dining experience. Visitors who enjoy trying different styles of cuisine won’t be disappointed.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Private South West 7 Colored Earth Tour & Lunch
- Black River Swim with Dolphins Speedboat Tour
- From Trou d'Eau Douce: Group Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs
- Mauritius: Private Tour of the South West with Lunch
- Île aux Cerfs: Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with BBQ Lunch