My Guide Website?
Mauritius: Catamaran Cruise from Bluebay to Ile aux Cerfs70 Reviews
Head to the heavenly island of Ile aux Cerfs, sailing within the largest turquoise lagoon in Mauritius. Swim and snorkel before visiting a stunning waterfall and enjoying a BBQ buffet lunch prepared and served on board by the friendly crew.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Full-Day Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs & BBQ
- Mauritius: Le Morne Mountain Guided Sunrise Hike and Climb
- Mauritius: Bois Cheri, Saint Aubin & La Vanille Nature Park
- Port Louis: Private Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Mauritius: Gris Gris Beach & Mamzelle Waterfall Guided Tour
- Have a peaceful sailing experience to Ile-aux-Cerfs
- Enjoy soft drinks, beer, water, and rum cocktails all day long
- Sail within the safety of the largest turquoise lagoon in Mauritius
DescriptionFor a lovely relaxing day at sea, spend a full day on this catamaran excursion to the heavenly island of Ile aux Cerfs. Sail within the safety of the largest turquoise lagoon in Mauritius along the historic wild east coast of the island. Your catamaran departs from Pointe Jerome, near the authentic village of Mahebourg and the Marine Park of Blue Bay, which is protected under the International Ramsar Convention. You can snorkel and swim before visiting the Grande Riviere Sud Est waterfall in its beautiful natural setting. Here, some 18th-century ramparts can still be seen. They were witness to some tough corsair activities and naval skirmishes. In 1810, tis was the scene of the ”Battle of Vieux Grand Port” between the French and the English. Enjoy a BBQ buffet prepared and served on board by your friendly crew. This consists of the famous smoked marlin mousse, grilled fish, chicken and sausages, rice and potato salads, crudités, freshly baked bread, fresh fruits, and coffee.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option chosen) Lunch
- The tour duration is approximately 8 hours.
- Please be sure to book the option which includes transfers if you would like to be collected from your hotel.