My Guide Website?
Mauritius: Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to the Northern Isles560 Reviews
Travel to the Northern Isles of Mauritius aboard a beautiful catamaran on a sailing trip. Depart from Grand Baie toward Gabriel, Flat, and Coin de Mire for the chance to snorkel and enjoy a BBQ lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind on your face as you navigate away from the striking Grand Baie
- Discover Mauritius' 3 Northern Isles in just one day on a scenic journey
- Explore the spectacular coastal scenery on Gabriel Island and Flat Island
- Seize the unique chance to snorkel in the natural ocean aquarium at Coin de Mire
- Delight your taste buds with a sumptuous BBQ lunch onboard the catamaran
DescriptionExplore Mauritius' 3 Northern Isles in just one day on this full-day catamaran cruise. Marvel at Mauritius' very own island getaways, government-declared nature reserves featuring pristine white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, and beautiful coral gardens. Enjoy tea, coffee, and cake upon arrival at the catamaran Wind Dancer, then depart from Grand Baie Public Beach after the captain's briefing. Cruise easily for approximately 1 hour on the way to the magical Flat Island. Visit the island before returning to the catamaran for a sumptuous BBQ lunch and drinks. After lunch, explore the beauty of Gabriel Island. Snorkel in the lovely lagoon, or simply laze in the sun on the beautiful sandbar that Gabriel Island is best known for. On the return journey to Grand Bay, make a stop at the natural aquarium of Coin de Mire and swim and snorkel among a multitude of colorful reef fish. The catamaran arrives back in the bay in the afternoon. Both shared and private options are available for this tour.
IncludesMini breakfast BBQ lunch All drinks and snacks Trip to the 3 Northern Isles Snorkeling equipment
- This cruise is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must remove your shoes into the bins provided before boarding the catamaran