My Guide Website?
Mauritius: Pontoon Boat cruise South-East coast2 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the South East coast Lagoon on a comfortable Pontoon boat. Visit beautiful islets, snorkel in the clear blue waters, and savour a delicious lunch on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall
- Visit the south-eastern islands
- Snorkel in the crystal clear water and discover the undersea world
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and unlimited drinks on board
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the South East coast Lagoon on a comfortable Pontoon boat. Head south from Trou d’Eau Douce to admire the GRSE waterfalls and snorkel at “Eau Bleu” to see the splendors of the undersea world. A cold lunch is served on board at anchor after swimming and relaxing under the warm sun. Then cruise towards some of the island’s most beautiful scenery: green mountain ranges, turquoise sea and white sand beaches, while enjoying an aperitif. Return to Trou d’Eau Douce at approximately 15h30.
IncludesPrivate pontoon boat trip Snorkeling equipment lunch on board Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- This is an indicative itinerary that can be customized
- Alcoholic drinks will be served after snorkeling and the management reserve the right to cancel the snorkeling activity if alcoholic drinks are consumed beforehand
- Please bring your swimwear, a towel, high SPF sunscreen, a hat or cap, and a camera
- The pontoon boat can carry up to 11 passengers