My Guide Website?
Mauritius: Bel Ombre Nature Reserve Buggy Ride126 Reviews
Explore the wild side of Mauritius on a buggy tour of Bel Ombre Nature Reserve. Drive through lush vegetation, and learn about the ecosystem and biodiversity of Mauritius.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Private South West 7 Colored Earth Tour & Lunch
- Black River Swim with Dolphins Speedboat Tour
- From Trou d'Eau Douce: Group Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs
- Mauritius: Private Tour of the South West with Lunch
- Île aux Cerfs: Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with BBQ Lunch
- Experience a thrilling ride along rugged tree-lined trails
- Join a guided buggy ride in the Bel Ombre Nature Reserve
- Explore a pristine path laden with 300 years of history
- Get up close to the island's native wildlife, flora and fauna
- Learn more about ecotourism in Mauritius from your guide
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Bel Ombre's nature reserve on a thrilling two-hour buggy tour that promises to satisfy your thirst for adventure. Our Discovery Trail tour offers a comprehensive exploration of the reserve's picturesque views and hidden gems. Zoom through scenic paths and marvel at the stunning natural beauty of the fauna and flora that surrounds you, while our expert guides provide fascinating insights into the reserve's unique ecosystem and wildlife. Our comfortable, safe and speedy buggies ensure a fun and exciting experience for solo adventurers or groups of friends and family. Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience in Frédérica's breathtaking nature reserve and wildlife. Book now and get ready to discover the best of this stunning destination in style.
IncludesBuggy ride Bel Ombre Nature Reserve guided tour
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and passengers at least 5 years old for the buggies (these limits have been established to ensure guest enjoyment, safety, and security)