My Guide Website?
Bel Ombre Nature Reserve: Quad Bike Tour104 Reviews
Embark on a quad bike tour in the wild, perfect for those seeking a thrill. Reconnect with nature and enjoy an exciting adventure among verdant vegetation in the Bel Ombre Nature Reserve.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Connect with nature in the heart of Bel Ombre Nature Reserve
- Set off on an amazing adventure trail filled with adrenaline rush
- Encounter bats, monkeys, flocks of pink pigeons, and wild boars
- Discover endemic flora and fauna, and stop to swim at a waterfall
- Drive through a sugarcane field between the mountains and the coast
DescriptionNestled within lush vegetation, Bel Ombre Nature Reserve is the best place to reconnect with nature and enjoy the best quad adventure in Mauritius. Set off on an amazing adventure trail that will take you off the beaten track to discover one of the most unspoiled sites on the island. On totally untamed paths, enjoy a bumpy ride through a pristine environment, all the while discovering endemic species of plants and animals. You will encounter bats, forest monkeys, flocks of pink pigeons, wild boars, and/or perhaps a herd of Java deer roaming around freely. Your ride will be an unforgettable one along rugged, tree-lined trails that wind through the reserve to reach Cascade Frédérica or Cascade l’Exemple. Immerse yourself into the greenery like never before and indulge in an intensive exploration. You will be spellbound by the breathtaking panoramas, with stops to gaze at the beauty of mother nature. You can also swim at the waterfalls depending on the weather conditions. Driving through the sugar cane field with the mountain ranges on one side and the coastline on the other side is the perfect way to unwind and have some fun whether during the weekdays or weekends. No need to mention that you will be accompanied by the most courteous, and knowledgeable guides who will lead the way. You will be able to ask them more about the different stops and unveil the secrets of the wonderful ecosystem of Bel Ombre. They will also tell you more about the fauna and flora that you will surely encounter during your ride.
IncludesTwo-hour quad bike ride All equipment and gear Knowledgeable guide
- The tour may be rescheduled in the event of bad weather. You will be contacted by the activity provider if this is the case The minimum riding age is 18 years old for drivers and 12 years old for passengers