My Guide Website?
7 Cascades Lodge
You can also stay here during your events or even for vacation by renting one of their large spacious lodges.
There are 6 total lodges including 1 Family Lodge and 5 Regular Lodges.
- Regular Lodges: 5 total identical lodges include one large bedroom, one bathroom, and a seating area with a mini bar. These lodges can accommodate 2-4 people comfortably. Each Lodge is surrounded by tall green vegetation giving you a private and comfortable stay.
- Family Lodge: One large family lodge which has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, bar and dining room as well as an outdoor covered dining/lounge area and an outdoor swimming pool. The Family Lodge can accommodate up to 8 people (2 per bedroom and 2 on a sofa bed in the lounge). You can also request for the pool to be heated for an additional charge. The Family Lodge is a perfect place for groups and families to stay during events here.
Want to book this hotel? Compare the prices to get the BEST possible rate for 7 Cascades Lodge. Click here to compare the prices and to book your stay with 7 Cascades Lodge
Restaurants and Bars
The restaurant is open daily from 9am to 11pm and is open to the public. The open concept restaurant is open on most sides and overlooks the mountainous landscape below including mostly green forests all around. Beautiful wild flowers usually decorate each table of the restaurant and you can find great Mauritian entrees available every day.
Events can be scheduled here as well that can accommodate 100-150 people and can be held in either the main restaurant, conference room, or the lake-view terrace with a beautiful lake-side view. Holidays it can get pretty packed so it’s best to make a reservation.
The 7 Cascades has plenty of activities both onsite and offsite to keep you busy during your stay here. These include: Pool table, ping pong, darts, football, tennis volley, and croquet. These are all free for lodge guests.
With the 7 Cascades being at the heart of the forest area, it’s the perfect spot to start your adventures through the jungle. The staff can help you setup any of the following activities:
- Katang Excursion: Hiking or ATV through the forest by the Tamarind falls reservoir, the nature park full of deer and plants, Le Morne lagoon and a visit to the famous Ganga Talao statue.
- Mare Longue Reservoir: ATV trip through the green fields until you reach the reservoir surrounded by tall pine trees on every side.
- Around the 7 Cascades: Explore 3 different beautiful viewpoints of the magnificent 7 cascading waterfalls just nearby the resort. Hiking can take around 1-2 hours but it’s well worth it to see the breathtaking waterfalls.
You can also do plenty of hiking, trekking, or canyoning around the park on a guided tour for half or full day. Also available is archery, fishing, kayaking, and many more outdoor activities.
Need Help? Can’t find what you are looking for?
We’ll be glad to assist you, kindly contact us directly by mail or on facebook messenger or click the enquiry form above and we shall get back to you shortly
Best For Whom
- Leisure Travellers
Best For What
- A View To Die For
- Off The Beaten Path
- Outdoor Area