My Guide Website?
Private Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
At a Glance:
- Duration - 7 hours
- Activity is available everyday through out the year
- Maximum number of Guest is 20 and cruise is on a private basis
- Crew speaks both English and French
- Location: East of Mauritius
- Departure Time - 09:00
- Cancellation Policy - Full refund if you give 24 hours notice or more, when you book this activity with Get Your Guide
Highlights of the Private Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
- Amazing scenery while sailing in the calm lagoon towards Ile aux Cerfs - view of the magnificent Lion Mountain, Ile de la Passe and Ile aux Aigrettes which is a natural reserve
- Swim and snorkel in the calm waters and see fish & corals
- Visit the mouth of Grand River South East (GRSE River)
- Unlimited drinks including alcoholic beverages on board
- 2 hours to explore the paradise island of Ile aux Cerfs
- Delicious barbecue lunch on the 45-foot catamaran
Visiting Ile aux Cerfs is one of the most sought attraction in Mauritius. You can enjoy this cruise with your family, friends or in couple.
Best for Whom
Itinerary of the 7 hour Private Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
- Meeting point & departure - Pointe Jerome Embarkation Point next to Preskil Beach Hotel at Mahebourg at 9:00
- Light breakfast on the 45-foot catamaran - cake, coffee and juice
- Snorkelling spot - you will first be taken to a snorkelling spot where you’re bound to see some beautiful and colourful fish. If you don’t fancy snorkelling, you can swim in the clear calm waters or just relax.
- On the private cruise, after some time snorkelling and swimming, you will be taken to the mouth of the GRSE river where you might be lucky enough to spot monkeys and some of the giant bat colony
- Barbecue Lunch & Drinks included in the price. Chicken, Sausages, Fish, Rice Salad, Penne Salad, Green Salad & Fresh Pineapples. Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee, Juices and local alcoholic beverages - Beer, Rhum, White & Rose wine. Note that Vegetarian option is available upon request.
- Ile aux Cerfs - Then it’s off to the island where you can stroll along the beach and enjoy nature for 2 hours. Ile aux Cerfs is located off the east coast. It covers 87 hectares and has spectacular sandy beaches as well as lush vegetation.
- At the end of the day you will sail back to port with a refreshing drink and the sound of traditional Sega music played by the crew.