Best Things To Do in La Preneuse
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mauritius team
White sand beaches, crystal clear blue sea water and you sunbathing on a lounger are surely the first images that come to your mind when thinking about Mauritius. The island definitely has a lot of activities to offer at sea such as speedboat, catamaran trips, big game fishing, kite-surfing, diving and surfing.
But Mauritius isn’t just about beaches, you can admire natural panoramic views by visiting the waterfalls, nature parks and gardens, or if you're feeling a bit more energetic, go on a hike and climb our mountains. The island has something to offer each type of traveler from sightseeing to exclusive helicopter flights to admire the famous undersea waterfall view.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Private South West 7 Colored Earth Tour & Lunch
- Black River Swim with Dolphins Speedboat Tour
- From Trou d'Eau Douce: Group Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs
- Mauritius: Private Tour of the South West with Lunch
- Île aux Cerfs: Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with BBQ Lunch