Best Golf Course in Balaclava
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Mauritius team
Mauritius has fantastic and perfectly maintained golf courses, most of which have stunning sea views. There is a selection of basic 9-holes courses to world class championship golf courses of 18-holes designed by the some of the world’s leading golfers, to choose from.
Don't be intimidated if it is your first time, it’s possible to subscribe to affordable golf playing lessons. If you’ve ever thought about starting to play golf, book a lesson or two, then your holiday in Mauritius could equal to the discovery of a new hobby!
It is to be noted that the island has been awarded the ‘Golf Destination of the Year’ for the second time (last won in 2008) for Africa, the Indian Ocean and the Gulf states in 2016 at the prestigious annual IAGTO Awards, the golf tourism industry’s “Oscars”.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Private South West 7 Colored Earth Tour & Lunch
- Black River Swim with Dolphins Speedboat Tour
- From Trou d'Eau Douce: Group Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs
- Mauritius: Private Tour of the South West with Lunch
- Île aux Cerfs: Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with BBQ Lunch