My Guide Website?
7 Hours Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
At a Glance:
- Duration - 7 hours
- Activity is available everyday throughout the year
- Maximum number of Guest is 32 and cruise is on a shared-basis
- Crew speaks both English and French
- Location: East of Mauritius
- Departure Time - 09:00
- Cancellation Policy - Full refund if you give 24 hours notice or more, when you book this activity with Get Your Guide
Highlights of the Full Day Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
- Amazing scenery while sailing in the calm lagoon towards Ile aux Cerfs - view of the magnificent Lion Mountain, Ile de la Passe and Ile aux Aigrettes which is a natural reserve
- Swim and snorkel in the calm waters and see fish & corals
- Unlimited drinks including alcoholic beverages on board
- 2 hours to explore the paradise island of Ile aux Cerfs
- Delicious barbecue lunch on the 45-foot catamaran
One of the most sought activity in Mauritius. You can enjoy this cruise with your family, friends or in couple. Infant from 0 to 2 is FREE.
Best for Whom
Itinerary of the 7 hour Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
- Meeting point & departure - Pointe Jerome Embarkation Point next to Preskil Beach Hotel at Mahebourg at 9:00
- Light breakfast on the 45-foot catamaran - cake, coffee and juice
- Snorkelling spot - you will first be taken to a snorkelling spot where you’re bound to see some beautiful and colourful fish. If you don’t fancy snorkelling, you can swim in the clear calm waters or just relax.
- Barbecue Lunch & Drinks included in the price. Chicken, Sausages, Fish, Rice Salad, Penne Salad, Green Salad & Fresh Pineapples. Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee, Juices and local alcoholic beverages - Beer, Rhum, White & Rose wine. Note that Vegetarian option is available upon request.
- Ile aux Cerfs - Then it’s off to the island where you can stroll along the beach and enjoy nature for 2 hours. Ile aux Cerfs is located off the east coast. It covers 87 hectares and has spectacular sandy beaches as well as lush vegetation.
- At the end of the day you will sail back to port with a refreshing drink and the sound of traditional Sega music played by the crew.
Book the 7 hours Catamaran Cruise to the paradise island of Ile aux Cerfs with Get Your Guide. Get Your Guide provides Instant confirmation and also easy cancellation - Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Book the Cruise
Based on 80 reviews, this activity has a rating of 4.7 out of 5. Highlights of the reviews are:
- “Very professional staff, good food, music and good vibe. Amazing snorkelling and island visit. Highly recommend this excursion if you plan a visit to Mauritius, definitely value for money”
- “Plenty of food and drinks”
- “This is indeed fun for the whole family. We had a great time as a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 kids 1year, 3years and 6years)”
- “The condition of ship was very good, crew members were super friendly, food and beverage was also pretty nice. Strongly recommend!”
- “We were satisfied and can recommend this tour to anyone. Many Thanks! It was really nice. Great tour, service and staff!”
- “Nice sailing tour with attentive crew to a wonderful island”
- “A beautiful catamaran trip with a great team that infected us with their good mood! We can only recommend this tour!
Contact 7 Hours Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
Pointe Jerome, MahebourgView Larger Map