My Guide Website?
Mauritius: Bel Ombre Nature - Two Waterfalls Walking Trail1 Reviews
Embark on a guided hike in the dense vegetation of the Ombre Nature Reserve, nestled in the heart of Bel Ombre. Get your hiking shoes, and walking stick and prepare for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Full-Day Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs & BBQ
- Mauritius: Le Morne Mountain Guided Sunrise Hike and Climb
- Mauritius: Bois Cheri, Saint Aubin & La Vanille Nature Park
- Port Louis: Private Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Mauritius: Gris Gris Beach & Mamzelle Waterfall Guided Tour
- Reconnect with nature in the lush fauna and flora of Bel Ombre
- Visit the Frederica waterfall and get the opportunity to spot native wildlife
- Savor a creole lunch in a unique spot by the Frederica waterfall
- Relax either on the hammock or in the unique picnic pod
- Discover endemic species of plants
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the dense vegetation of Bel Ombre Nature Reserve and discover the rich fauna and flora on a guided trek. End your day with a wholesome Mauritian picnic in the heart of the reserve. Travel along scenic trails and follow your ranger guide to an area that will make you feel like a character in Jurassic Park. Get your camera ready to capture some remarkable shots. Hear about the conservation efforts being made to preserve the last remnants of the island’s endemic vegetation. Stop for lunch at the Frederica waterfall and relax either on the hammock or in the unique picnic pod.
IncludesTwo waterfall trails Guided Trek Ranger/guide Lunch and beverages at picnic pod
- You must present a digital or printed copy of the activity voucher If the weather does not permit, the tour will be rescheduled Please inform the activity provider of any dietary requirements