My Guide Website?
Full Day Tour of Port Louis62 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour of Port Louis. See the Central Market, Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, Cap Malheureux Church, Citadelle, Aapravssi Ghat, and amazing views from the city's beaches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Full-Day Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs & BBQ
- Mauritius: Le Morne Mountain Guided Sunrise Hike and Climb
- Mauritius: Bois Cheri, Saint Aubin & La Vanille Nature Park
- Port Louis: Private Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Mauritius: Gris Gris Beach & Mamzelle Waterfall Guided Tour
- Learn about the rich history of the island and the sugar industry
- See the attractions of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius
- Explore Pamplemousses Garden, known for its rare plant species
DescriptionVisit Port Louis and experience its main attractions on a full-day tour. Explore the Caudan Water Front Shopping Complex and Craft Market, where you will have the opportunity to pick up unique hand-crafted gifts for your friends and family. Then, visit the Pamplemousses (Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam) Botanical Garden, which boasts a variety of tropical plants, a spice garden, and rare palm trees - including the Talipo, which blooms every 60-100 years. After a short rest at the Mont Choisy Public Beach, you will visit Cap Malheureux to see the Church with the Red Roof and get an amazing view of the Coin de Mire Island from the beach. Don't forget to bring your camera.
IncludesHotel Pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned car or minibus
- The duration of the tour is up to 8 hours, and you will be able to choose how long you spend at each attraction. Depending on the speed of your group, you may not have time to see all the listed attractions. Be sure to bring mosquito spray.