My Guide Website?
Black River Swim with Dolphins Speedboat Tour246 Reviews
Swim with wild spinner and bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment on an eco-tour along the west coast of Mauritius from Grande Riviere Noire. Snorkel among the colorful fish and coral reef.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mauritius: Full-Day Speedboat Tour to Ile aux Cerfs & BBQ
- Mauritius: Le Morne Mountain Guided Sunrise Hike and Climb
- Mauritius: Bois Cheri, Saint Aubin & La Vanille Nature Park
- Port Louis: Private Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Mauritius: Gris Gris Beach & Mamzelle Waterfall Guided Tour
- Swim with spinner and bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment
- Encounter the rich marine life of the Black River region while snorkeling
- Take in sweeping views of the west coast from the perspective of the sea
DescriptionExplore the west coast of Mauritius and the Black River area on a guided speedboat trip from Grande Riviere Noire. Admire views from the water and search for dolphins in their natural environment. Discover the underwater world while swimming and snorkeling. Climb aboard a speedboat and start your tour along the unforgettable west coast of Mauritius. Get a detailed briefing from your skipper before you take off to see wild dolphins and other marine life in their natural habitat. Enter the water in groups of 2 at a time to get close with these special marine mammals. Encounter native spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, and more in the coastal waters off of the Black River region. Round off your trip with a snorkeling session by the colorful coral reef to see the amazing ecosystem up close and personal.
IncludesGuide Speedboat trip Snorkeling gear Water and soft drinks
- There is a 90% chance you will see dolphins