My Guide Website?
Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa
These villas are perfect for romantic couples or small groups of friends looking to escape somewhere where nobody can interrupt them. Come here to Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa for a sweet escape.
Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa has a total of 65 private villas each in its own private enclosed area with their own fully airconditioned suite. Each come equipped with their own private pool and designed with natural plants. Some villas are perfectly located along the ocean facing the beach while others have a garden view inland.
There are 5 different unique types of Villas available:
- Garden Suite Pool Villa: With a total of 163 square meters of space including a private pool of 15 square meters, this villa type is surrounded by lush exotic gardens. You have your own private terrace for dining, an indoor bathroom with spacious bath and separate rain shower as well as an open-air outdoor garden shower.
- Luxury Suite Pool Villa: With a total of 163 square meters of space including a private pool, king size bed, garden, butler service, Bose sound system with docking station, free Wifi, indoor and outdoor showers, and all of the perfect bathroom amenities you desire.
- Beachfront Luxury Suite Pool Villa: Same size and has the same amenities as the Luxury suite but is located directly on the beachfront for those who want to see the ocean roll in at the luxury of your own private villa.
- Exclusive Suite Pool Villa: This suite is much bigger at 220 square meters with a king-size bed and has a bigger infinity edge swimming pool. It also has a separate living room, terrace, bath tubs, indoor and outdoor showers, walk in wardrobe, Bose sound system with docking station, free wifi, and bathroom amenities provided daily.
- Presidential Suite Pool Villa: The largest suites are the Presidential Suite Pool Villa come at 345 square meters of space including a large private pool of 56 square meters, and 2 large bedrooms facing the water. The whole villa is facing the ocean and has 24 hour butler service, a full walk in wardrobe in every bathroom, dining room and kitchen, living room, TV, DVD, and Bose sound system with docking station, free wifi, and much more. This is for those of you looking for the best of the best in service and class.
- The Exclusive Suite villas are each connected to a Beachfront Suite villa in case you want additional interconnected units for larger groups.
Want to book this hotel? Compare the prices to get the BEST possible rate for Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa. Click here to compare the prices and to book your stay with Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa
Restaurants and Bars
There is a vast variety of food choices in Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa to choose from including Mauritian local options and both Mediterranean and International options.
Coast2Coast restaurant offers a great variety of buffet style breakfast of both Mauritian and International cuisine, whereas for dinner and lunch the chef prepares a special menu daily based on what he creates for the guests each day. Cilantro restaurant on the other hand offers a perfect blend of spices featuring mostly Indian entrees. Cilantro is only open for dinner and requires a Smart casual dress code (no shorts or sleeveless shirts). For a more Indochinese, Thai and Japanese blend of food choices, head on over to Teppanyaki. Also only open during the evenings for dinner.
Since you have your own personal villa, Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa offers in-villa dining options. Simply request the current in-villa menu options and they will deliver to you. They also offer barbecues to be setup in your villa. Whether you want a romantic candlelight dinner or you want a festive party with your friends they can help set it up for you.
If you’re looking to sit back and relax, Breakers Bar is a lounge type atmosphere with appetizers and a large variety of wines and cocktails.
Spa and Wellness
When you’re here at Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa, there’s no need to leave the resort to get everything you want for wellness. The gym is open daily to ensure you stay strong, healthy and fit even when on vacation. If you’re looking for a nice spa treatment to detox and rejuvenate those sore muscles, they offer couples and single treatment options.
Post spa or workout routine feel free to relax in their jacuzzi pool, steam room, sauna, and rinse off using one of their outdoor showers surrounded by beautiful gardens.
They also offer haircuts, manicure, pedicure, and makeup services to ensure you stay looking great.
If you’re looking for a bit of adventure, the staff at Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa has a vast selection of activities including sunset cruises on a luxurious catamaran boat, or you can choose to go swimming with dolphins. If you’re more of a fisherman, join the groups going out into the deep sea to fish for your next dinner option.
They also offer snorkeling, water skiing, kayaking, windsurfing, scuba diving, golfing, nature park exploration, horse racing, and much more.
Need Help? Can’t find what you are looking for?
We’ll be glad to assist you, kindly contact us directly by mail or on facebook messenger or click the enquiry form above and we shall get back to you shortly
Best For Whom
- Leisure Travellers
Best For What
- A Bit of Romance
- Outdoor Area
- Alfresco Dining
- Fine Dining
- Luxury Hotels