My Guide Website?
Explore the Northern Islets: Gabriel, Flat & Gunners Quoin1 Reviews
Embark on a Journey to 3 Islets. Savor on Open Buffet Style BBQ Lunch, Relax at the Bar, Lounge on the Flybridge and Dive into Thrilling Water Sports or Simply at the Best Snorkelling Spot.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mauritius:If youʻre booking your trip to Mauritius last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Indulge with Our Exquisite Flavours of Local Mauritian Cuisine
- Enjoy Ample Shaded Comfort Seating: Booths, Daybeds, Fatboys
- Sip on Cocktails and Sunbathe on Our Flybridge
- Free of Use: Wi-Fi, Our Thrilling Water Slide, Snorkeling Gear
- Extras: Gul X Stand-up Paddleboards and JOBE Towables
DescriptionISail Mauritius offers a brand new 53-foot sailing catamaran. RUMOURS is the first and only of its kind in Mauritius with a flybridge access and provides a full-day experience like no other. With large shaded canopies and a range of seating options from booths to day beds and bean bags, there is plenty of room to take in the scenery. Rumours is a family friendly boat with U-shaped booth style seaters and tables, day beds and loungers and fatboys to relax onto our transom or on the flybridge. We also have an onboard pay-per-drink facility for an array of cocktails where payment can be made either on Cash basis or Juice. Enjoy a full-day, small-group sailing experience to the Northern coasts of Mauritius visiting the 3 islets aboard Rumours, our catamaran. Admire and explore views of the idyllic Flat Island and Gabriel Island where our open buffet lunch is served before finally anchoring close to Gunners Quoin in the secluded turquoise bay to snorkel, swim or paddle-board. With Snorkeling Gears provided Free of Charge, this is the best way to Explore the Ocean and take home memories to last a lifetime. Sail back to Grand Bay and arrive at approximately 3:30 PM.
IncludesLight Breakfast Upon Boarding Access to Flybridge (Unique in Mauritius) for a 360° Panoramic Ocean View Complimentary Beer, Local Rum & Wine (served from lunchtime for 2hours) Complimentary Soft drinks, and Mineral water (served all day) Fully Licensed Bar including Cocktails & Mocktails Free WIFI Onboard Snorkeling at Abundant, Tropical Reefs and Swim at Gunners Quoin Fun Water Slide (One & Only) A Gourmet Open Buffet Designed by Our In-House Executive Chef Onboard Entertainment with FUSION Sound System A Small group Means More Attention From Your Crew Personalised Isail Sweet Treats GUL Cross SUP Paddle Boards and JOBE Towables
- It is not allowed to bring any drinks except bottled water Children must be accompanied by an adult Infants must sit on laps Most travellers can participate Please note that the itinerary may change depending on the wind, time or weather and safety reasons This activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers. Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. We can refuse entrance to people under influence of alchoholic drinks or under ant other substance.