Run Positive Life is back this year for a third edition. Want to run, dance, laugh and share a moment full of energy? Do not miss this event organized by your Club Med Albion team that combines sport, fun and solidarity!
Run Positive Life offers 3 races, open to all:
- half marathon (200Rs)
- 10km (200Rs)
- 3km Fun Race (free). It's not about being the fastest or crossing the finish line first. The watchwords are family fun and fun.
Many activities are available all morning: dance fitness, photo call, live concert ... the atmosphere is assured! Many stands will also be present with our partners.
All the benefits of this event will be donated to the 'Terre de Paix' Children's Foundation. www.amisfondationclubmed.com/fr/Terredepaix
1. For 10Km and half marathon runners, RDV at City Sport Bagatelle on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th June to pick up Tshirt + bib and pay a participation fee.
2. For participants of the 3km Family Fun Race, it's free and you'll get your T-shirt back on race day.
Sunday, appointment at 7:15 am at the bus station on the public beach of Albion.
- Start half marathon and 10km: 8h00
- Departure 3km Family Fun Race: 8h30
Thus, you are all invited, whether you are a Sunday sportsman or a seasoned runner. Put on your sneakers and see you on July 1st, 2018!
My Guide Website?