'Treat yourself to a yoga retreat in Mauritius, experience an unforgettable regenerating experience in the heart of nature.'
We invite you to a yoga immersion retreat on the beautiful site of Otentic mountain, eco-place, atypical accommodation in comfortable tents, 100% ecological.
You will enjoy this stay in the heart of nature to immerse yourself in an intense practice of Yoga (meditation, pranayama, asanas and philosophy), get rid of toxins, recharge your batteries by energizing your body and mind.
You will also benefit from this stay for:
* Reconnect to your home, relax and slow down
* make a food detox with a 100% vegetarian food with a maximum of fresh organic produce from the estate and the surrounding valley
* make a digital and electromagnetic detox, by disconnecting from your telephones and computers (very little connection on the site)
The course will be well paced but will leave room for free time to enjoy the site and its activities and the surrounding nature.
The practice of Yoga will be mainly on the wooden platform which offers a magnificent panorama of the forest and the sea and in the natural amphitheater.
The accommodation will be in tents arranged to share (3 / 4persons) with private bathrooms.
If you are a couple and you want your 'privacy' you will be able to book the tent for you 2 but it will pay a supplement to enjoy its exclusivity.
The price includes:
- All workshops and activities throughout the duration of the stay (count 4 to 6 per day)
- 3 vegetarian meals + one snack a day
- Non-alcoholic drinks at will
Rate does not include:
- your arrival to the Otentic site
- your personal insurance
- extras (in terms of snack)
- your yoga mat
* Alcoholic beverages will not be allowed during the stay.
Early Bird until 31.08.2018: 22500 rs
After 01.09.2018 until 30.09.2018: 25000 rs
We will block registrations on 30.09.2018 to make sure to book the whole site during the 5 days and 4 nights for our retirement group.
The retreat will be done if we reach a minimum of 8 participants.
A deposit of 50% will be required at the time of booking to allow us to pay the booking fee for Otentic Mountain.
If you wish to book, please register by clicking 'attend' on the event and send me a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will then receive more details as well as the program of the retreat.
Nishal Sewraj (Massage Therapy Firm Nishal Sewraj) and
myself, Sylvie Lang (YogaLibra), both experienced yoga teachers in HathaYoga, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga Yoga and B.K.S Iyenar Yoga, are looking forward to sharing this unique experience with you.
Om Shanti 🙏
My Guide Website?