PURE at Ile aux Cerfs '2021 Summer Camp Edition'Sat Jan 2nd 2021 to Sun Jan 3rd 2021 at 12:00 until 00:00
MauritiusMauritius https://www.myguidemauritius.com/events/pure-at-ile-aux-cerfs-2021-summer-camp-edition BOOK NOW
PURE at Ile aux Cerfs « 2021 Summer Camp Edition »
Powered by Gister Beer
In Partnership with Mauritius Tourism and Promotion Authority & MAURICAMP
2-3 January 2021
From 12pm Saturday to 12pm Sunday (Non-Stop)
PURE, Gister Beer, MTPA & Ile aux Cerfs invite you for two days of festivities on the 2nd and 3rd January.
It is a tradition for Mauritians to meet on the beach at the beginning of January.
On that occasion we launch our Camping Edition in partnership with Mauricamp, which means that you can stay on site.
⊙⊙⊙ Highlights & NEW Features ⊙⊙⊙
- Camping on site FREE OF CHARGE (No food & beverage allowed from outside, all bags will be checked)
- Only ONE Pass Category
- Only ONE Stage
- Non-Stop Party for 2 days: Lineup on going without breaks
⊙⊙⊙ Venue ⊙⊙⊙
A 'CHIC AND WILD' ISLAND
The island of Ile aux Cerfs lies off Trou d’Eau Douce in the largest lagoon of Mauritius and offers 87 hectares of luxuriant vegetation and preserved, white, sandy beaches. It is one of the historical landmarks of Mauritius.
This paradise landscape is entirely privatised for our festival.
⊙⊙⊙ MAURICAMP ⊙⊙⊙
We are providing beach space for camp on site – free of charge.
- We provide tents on a pre-booking first come first serve basis (60 tents) but you cannot bring any drinks or food from outside
- Tents are provided for 4, 6 or 10 pax
- Bars & Food Stations will be running continuously for 2 days at reasonable prices. A Special Breakfast offer will be proposed on Sunday morning
- Showers & Toilets are provided throughout the festival - bring your own shower gel and towels
- Boat Shuttles will run continuously during the 2 days
- You will be able to stay on the island until 2pm on Sunday
⊙⊙⊙ Access ⊙⊙⊙
Boat transfers will be available throughout the event non-stop.
The jetty at Pointe Maurice is the shortest way to access Ile aux Cerfs. They offer a secured parking area equipped with CCTV cameras.
All access to the island will be controlled by our security team. On that special date, the island is privatized for the proper running of the festival and safe conduct.
⊙⊙⊙ Weather ⊙⊙⊙
Event will take place rain or shine.
Please note that this is an open-air event, uncovered in case of rain - except for dedicated bar spaces.
⊙⊙⊙ Respect of the environment ⊙⊙⊙
Bins will be available all around the festival area, please USE THEM!
PURE & IAC commit to keep the island intact with a dedicated team to clean-up before, during and after the event.
Strict rules are being set regarding pollution; it is absolutely forbidden to throw any trash in the ocean. We can have the best times of our lives while respecting our natural surroundings.
⊙⊙⊙ Stage & Lineup ⊙⊙⊙
We will have only 1 Main Stage with a continuous lineup of many local and international Artists from House, Progressive & Techno Genres.
Saturday to Sunday Lineup by Alphabetical Order to be announced on the 20th December.
⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ TICKETS SALES ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
We are charging only a nominal fee to be able to cover the basic costs of the event such as security, boat transfers, stage, artists and overall organisation.
Passes will be on sale as from the 14th December
Exclusively on http://pure.bazticket.com
We do not sell any paper tickets, go green Mauritius!
ONLY ONE PASS CATEGORY
➨ PURE 2021 at Ile aux Cerfs – 2-DAY CAMP PASS
ALL TICKETS INCLUDE BOAT TRANSFERS TO AND FROM THE ISLAND
Pre-sale 2-DAY CAMP PASS phase 1 (14 Dec to 27 Dec): MUR 1,000 only!
Pre-sale 2-DAY CAMP PASS phase 2 (28 Dec to 02nd Jan): MUR 1,500
⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ Don't drink and drive ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
Camp on site, book a room in the area or hire a driver, but do not drink and drive.
⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ Main Partners ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
Gister Beer, MTPA (Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority)
⊙⊙⊙ Disclaimer ⊙⊙⊙
By participating in this event, you accept to be photographed and filmed.
- Strictly +18 Festival
- You cannot bring your own food or beverage. All bags will be checked! No cool boxes are allowed, this is a private event.
- The Management of PURE reserves The Right of Admission
- By participating in this event, you accept to have respectful behaviour towards all participants and nature. Offenders will be kicked out of the island.
My Guide Website?