WHAT IS PARKOUR?
- Parkour is the art of overcoming obstacles as swiftly & efficiently as possible using one’s mind & body. It is a system of training that improves strength, speed, agility, coordination, stamina, endurance, and precision.
- The fundamentals include running, jumping and climbing. Building on these fundamentals can improve one's ability to pass over, under, around and through obstacles with more complex movements.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- This is for children who want something a little different than what traditional team sports and martial arts have to offer. Through energetic games, challenges & playful movement, children learn to control their bodies & focus.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM....
- The program will be taught by skilled & very talented professionals from the Mauritius parkour & free running team IMPULSION.
- Kids will be taught in a safe, supportive & caring environment.
-They will learn Parkour skills, self discipline, respect for their environment, problem solving and teamwork all while experiencing the joy of movement.
DATES: Every Saturday morning
TIME: 09h30 - 10h30
Try-out: Rs 400 (per person)
Monthly: Rs 1600 + Registration: Rs 500 (paid once)
**Siblings Discount: Rs 1200 per person**
DRESS CODE: Sports gear + Sports shoes
WHAT TO BRING: Bottle of water
- 5448 5448 / 5983 9949
My Guide website?