KAZ'OUT Master Class Management & ProductionThu Oct 31st 2019 at 09:30 until 17:00
Mauritius, L’Institut Français de Maurice, Rose Hill https://www.myguidemauritius.com/events/kazout-master-class-management-production BOOK NOW
This year, the Kaz'Out, in collaboration with the IFM, is organizing a Master Class which is aimed at Artists musician (solo or group) with an established professional project or in the process of developing one and their professional circle (producer, manager).
For whom: Musician / Band and Producer of Music
When: October 31st, 2019 at
L’Institut Français de Maurice, Rose Hill
Schedule: 9h30 to 17h00
Registration: MANDATORY - fill out the form on www.livelyup.mu - CLOSURE OF REGISTRATION ON OCTOBER 25th
Alexandre Vizioz: Founder and Director of the Label Xray Prod
Christophe David: Artistic Director and Manager of The Dizzy Brains and No Mady,
The contents :
• State of the market
• Opportunities and obstacles
THE ARTIST AND HIS CIRCLE
• General table - Diagram explaining the circle around the artist / group
• Functioning of the various structures that can constitute the circle of an artist
LABEL AND PRODUCTION
• Label Producer = What is the role of the label?
• Label or self-prod?
• What does musician / professional band mean and what is the path to get there?
TOUR AND BOOKING
• Booker / Tourneur= What role does the artist play? Why ? What interest?
• Example of some artists XRAY prod (Speaker)
• Role of the publisher
COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTION
• Direct to Fan
• Social Networks
• Streaming, YouTube
• Personal investment
• Example of some artists XRAY prod
• To be of Mauritian nationality
• Have an active artistic career
• Register on the link http://www.lively.mu: Only complete files will be taken into consideration
(Registration: MANDATORY- CLOSING OF REGISTRATION ON OCTOBER 25)
• Be available for the full day: From 9:30 to 17:00
My Guide Website?